I’m selling my 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe in Rosso Alfa over black leather. The car has 13,262 miles and I’m asking $42,000 OBO.
I’m the original owner for this car – I waited patiently (kind of) for the non-LE cars so that I could spec it myself, and took delivery in August 2015. I’m selling because I bought a 1979 Alfa Spider in the fall, and we don’t have space to keep both “fun” cars.
The car has always been serviced at Alfa Romeo of Minneapolis (the selling dealer) and has followed the Alfa servicing guide. Last year it had its 5 year service, including the timing belt and water pump. It’s only ever needed routine servicing.
I’ve used this car as my daily driver during summer months, as well as for road trips around Minnesota. I had the car fully wrapped in paint protection film after purchasing, so that we could go on adventures without worrying about a stray stone or an unexpected gravel road. It’s a ridiculous car which can’t help but make you giggle, with its absurd turbo whooshes and exhaust growl. Surprisingly comfortable for longer distances as well, with cruise control, bluetooth, and decent seats.
- Rosso Alfa over black leather
- Silver 5-hole 18″/19″ wheels
- Red calipers
- “Standard package” (Race exhaust, Bi-Xenon, cruise control, park assist, “premium” audio)
- Window sticker
- Full body 3M Pro self healing paint protection film (PPF). Covers every panel, including the headlights.
- Alfaworks UK “Helmholtz” exhaust with carbon tips (reduces highway drone). Sale includes the stock “race” exhaust as well.
- Carbon fiber shift paddle extensions (snap on / snap off)
- The rear tires were replaced in mid-2019 and have about 2500 miles on them. The fronts are original and have plenty of life left.
- Car is mechanically perfect – it’s never had a problem.
- There are a few nicks in the paint protection film, where it has sacrificed itself to a stone. They’re detailed in the photos. There’s also a spot at the rear where the film has lifted a bit – this could be trimmed back. I’ve taken the “don’t pull on a scab” approach.
- There’s one nick in the passenger rear wheel, where I shamefully clipped a curb.
When the PPF was originally fitted, a quarter-sized bit of clear coat lifted and had to be repaired (see thread). In 2016, I was an idiot and cracked the passenger side side-sill while putting the car on ramps. The piece was removed and repaired. In 2017, the car was rear-ended in stop-and-go traffic. Repair involved replacing the rear bumper cover and lower diffuser. After repair, the rear bumper was re-PPF’d.
Miscellaneous Other Stuff
The sale includes everything I got with the car – the car cover, charger, manuals, keys, etc. I believe I’ve also got various bits of swag that Alfa sent early owners, which I’m happy to pass on.
For more information, contact me via email@example.com.
In addition to the gallery below, you can download the full resolution images.